请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

10.勃朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第十首

2018-6-6 16:04| 发布者: 诗享家| 查看: 69| 评论: 0

摘要: EBB _Sonnets from the Portuguese_ No. X不过只要是爱,爱,可就是美,Yet, love, mere love, is beautiful indeed就值得你接受。你知道,爱就是火,And worthy of acceptation. Fire is bright,火总是光明的,不问 ...


EBB _Sonnets from the Portuguese_ No. X 
不过只要是爱,爱,可就是美, 
Yet, love, mere love, is beautiful indeed 
就值得你接受。你知道,爱就是火, 
And worthy of acceptation. Fire is bright, 
火总是光明的,不问着火的是庙堂 
Let temple burn, or flax. And equal light 
或者柴堆--那栋梁还是荆榛在烧, 
Leaps in the flame from cedar-plank or weed. 
火焰里总跳得出同样的光辉。当我 
And love is fire. And when I say at need 
不由得倾吐出:“我爱你!”在你的眼里, 
I love thee ... mark! ... _I love thee_ -- in thy sight 
那荣耀的瞬息,我忽然成了一尊金身, 
I stand transfigured, glorified aright, 
感觉到有一道新吐的皓光从我天庭 
With conscience of the new rays that proceed 
投向你脸上。是爱,就无所谓卑下, 
Out of my face toward thine. There's nothing low 
即使是最微贱的在爱:那微贱的生命 
In love, when love the lowest: meanest creatures 
献爱给上帝,宽宏的上帝受了它、 
Who love God, God accepts while loving so. 
又回赐给它爱。我那迸发的热情 
And what I _feel_, across the inferior features 
就象道光,通过我这陋质,昭示了 
Of what I _am_, doth flash itself, and show 
爱的大手笔怎样给造物润色。 
How that great work of Love enhances Nature's.

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

52sg.org ( 版权申明@各位诗友、网站用户:请勿发表不是您本人的诗歌作品,如果转载请著明原作者! )

GMT+8, 2019-2-20 19:19 , Processed in 0.199755 second(s), 17 queries .

© 2018-2019 52sg.org.  Design

返回顶部