请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

09.勃朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第九首

2018-6-6 16:05| 发布者: 诗享家| 查看: 59| 评论: 0

摘要: 我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你?Can it be right to give what I can give?该不该让你紧挨著我,承受To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,As salt as mine, and hear the sig ...


我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你? 
Can it be right to give what I can give? 
该不该让你紧挨著我,承受 
To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears 
我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春, 
As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years 
在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而 
Re-sighing on my lips renunciative 
浮起一丝微笑,哪怕你连劝带哄, 
Through those infrequent smiles which fail to live 
也随即在叹息里寂灭?啊,我但怕 
For all thy adjurations? O my fears, 
这并不应该!我俩是不相称的 
That this can scarce be right! We are not peers 
一对,哪能匹配作情侣?我承认, 
So to be lovers; and I own, and grieve, 
我也伤心,象我这样的施主 
That givers of such gifts as mine are, must 
只算得鄙吝。唉,可是我怎能够让 
Be counted with the ungenerous. Out, alas! 
我满身的尘土玷污了你的紫袍, 
I will not soil thy purple with my dust, 
叫我的毒气喷向你那威尼斯晶杯! 
Nor breathe my poison on thy Venice-glass, 
我什么爱也不给,因为什么都不该给。 
Nor give thee any love -- which were unjust. 
爱呀,让我只爱著你,就算数了吧! 
Beloved, I only love thee! let it pass.

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

52sg.org ( 版权申明@各位诗友、网站用户:请勿发表不是您本人的诗歌作品,如果转载请著明原作者! )

GMT+8, 2019-2-20 19:06 , Processed in 0.216550 second(s), 17 queries .

© 2018-2019 52sg.org.  Design

返回顶部